Automated Particle Size Analysis System
Biovis PSA 2000 system designed to provide particle size and shape analysis with more than 70 measurements on size shape and color makes it a unique solution for R&D and QC applications in Pharmaceutical, Food processing, Paint , Ink Coating and many other applications. The 21 CFR Part 11 compliance module make it more preferred for the Manufacturing plants working under USFDA guidelines. Report available on request, or download link available below, it is as per the regulatory requirements.
For R&D the non FDA version of the software can provide huge amount of data which can be mined to help find more information about the particulate matter based on its size and shape thereby improve the Drug delivery, Process Engineering , process development etc…
Biovis PSA2000 is an automated particle size analysis system for comprehensive investigation of different types of dry or wet particulate matter such as fibres, emulsions, crystals, powders, spray droplets, or suspensions, etc.
– Rapid automated analysis of thousands of individual particles
– Detect particles as small as 0.5 micron
– Compliance to FDA 21 CFR Part 11 standards
– Custom built analysis routines to handle specific sample types
– Detect and classify particle types on the basis of size, shape, color
– Professional Analysis Report generation
The Biovis PSA 2000 system with Biovis Particle Plus Ver 5.3 has the following features
- Reports with D10, D50, D90 values.
- Number and Volume distribution charts
- Administrator driven Login Policies.
- Powerful macros/methods for automatic detection of different types of samples to achieve repeatable results with different users for same samples.
- Micro Image documentation with Electronic Signature as per 21 CFR Part II compliance guidelines.
- Complete audit trail to trace every action in each experiment.
Departments that can benefit from Biovis PSA 2000 system are
- Process development/ Process Engineering
- Quality Control ( Finished Material/ Inward Raw Material)
- Performance of finished product ( Aspect ratio /roundness factor helps better design of final product)
- Research and Development
For more information please go through the weblink http://www.expertvisionlabs.com/BiovisPSA.html
BioScience application areas are turning out to be one of the leading consumers of digital imaging softwares. Quantitative analysis for images from microscopy is beneficial in Medical, Scientific and biological applications.
Image Analysis Software are used in the field of Pathology, MicroBiology, research & quality control of Medicine, Forensic sciences, etc.
Many of these fields require image processing techniques to enhance the Image before extracting relevant information from it. Characterization of minute details in the acquired image is essential in these scientific applications.
is perfectly suited for these applications and provides numerous functions for enhancement of Image and then obtaining morphometric, densitometry and stereological measurements.
– Plant Science Modules are a set of advanced solutions for a wide range of plant sciences applications. Biovis PSM is designed for Plant Pathology and Agronomy applications to provide solutions for Plant Leaf, Plant Root, Plant Seed analysis.
Whether for use in the lab, or for field level analysis, Biovis PSM is offered at different levels of flexibility and portability to the users.
Industrial analysis requires a practical and efficient technique of studying metals and materials to understand their composition and behavior. Such Metallurgical analysis (metallography) by way of imaging softwares provides a fast and accurate method of estimating mechanical properties of materials based on their appearance. This helps to check and maintain that their product meets the required standard.
Microstructural image analysis is useful in Steel Industry, Metal Strength Analysis, manufacturing, automotive, quality control of materials, and for Metallurgist in material science applications.
is aimed at providing solutions for these Material analysis requirements.
Expert Vision Labs
H202, Ranjit Studio,
DP Road, Dadar East,
Tel:+91 22 6637 2739 / +91 22 6637 1470
Mobile: +91 93240 51848
Fax : +91 22 6637 2739
Website : www.expertvisionlabs.com
email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Expert Vision Labs
Expert Vision Labs has pioneered Image Analysis Technology in India and has focus into developing, a flexible line of highly cost effective and quality software driven products for Research and Industrial customers in India and across the globe.
Established in 1995, Expert Vision Labs has strived to specialize in providing complete solutions for computer based imaging and vision related applications. Have developed the
image analysis product line for diverse applications in genetics, bioscience, material science and industrial applications.
Report available on request, or download here is as per the regulatory requirements.