They specialise in Recruitment service in Food/FMCG/ Pharma, with offices in Ahmedabad and Mumbai .We have track record of accurate and prompt service in most ethical manner. I happen to be a Start- up specialist too. I am myself PhD in Pharmaceutical Technology from IIT , BHU and have held top management positions in leadership role in P&G, Ranbaxy, Teva, Lupin, Novartis, JNJ,Colgate, Pfizer and can assure you of best recruitment solutions.
Shamisha Resources Management is founded by Technocrat Nina Sharma who holds PhD in Pharmaceutical Sciences from IIT , BHU and has worked in Corporate for 30 years as Technical Head including of Global R&D Centres of Topmost MNC,s.
Shamisha Resources Management is focused on Pharmaceutical Industry and has experise in recruitment service for India and global recruitment.
We have offices in Ahmedabad and Mumbai and have experienced and trained Recruitment consultants who work in most methodical and ethical manner. Our Service standards are very high in promptness and accuracy. We cover technical functions like R&D,QA, RA ,Manufacturing , Engineering, Project Management , IPR , Pharmacovigilance for both Formulations ,API and Sales and Marketing .We cover small molecules (ANDA) Speciality generics, biosimilars and large molecules. Our accuracy rate of fitment is 100%.Candidates are proposed only after thorough reference, background check and cultural fitment analysis as part of pre-screening programme at our end.
We are start-up specialists and support beyond recruitment solution in guiding on Organization structure and additional inputs for successful start up to operations.
PRESENTATION, SEE 12 PAGES
Many thanks, Best Regards
Managing Director at Shamisha Resource Managment
M Pharm, PhD ( IIT, BHU)PGDMM ( UK)
Recruitment Services – Standard terms
Pharma Consulting Scope
Shamisha Resources Management, 331-332 Sobo Centre
South Bopal, Ahmedabad 380058
Mumbai Office 218 Marathon Max LBS Marg, Mulund West 022-40022560/61/62/63/64/65
– Present (1 year 1 month)Mumbai, Ahmedabad
Recruitment/Manpower Consulting, Pharmaceutical and FMCG Consulting , New unit set up , Food and Hospitality
– (1 year 11 months)Mumbai Area, India
– (2 years)
– (2 years)
– (1 year)
Biosimilars, Bionutrition and Diagnostics QA-Advanced markets
Biosimilars, Bionutrition Formulations R&D
Bionutrition Global Regulatory
– (1 year 8 months)
– (2 years 5 months)
– (1 year)
– (5 years)
– (5 years)
– (1 year 7 months)
– (3 years)
– (2 years 7 months)
– (3 years)
– (3 years)
– (3 years)
– (6 years 8 months)
M. Pharm ,PhD, Institute of Technology ,BHU
PGDMM , CIM UK
DR. NINA SHARMA
M.Pharm (Gold medalist)
PhD (Indian Institute of Technology, IIT, BHU, India), 1985
Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management (CIM, UK) 2007
Advanced Diploma in HR Management (ABE UK) 2008
Advanced Diploma in Business Management (ABE, UK) 2009
(Top Paper Prize Global Award for two papers)
Experienced in top level R&D Operations of Formulation Development, Global Portfolio and Resource management with successful projects completion and Formulation launches in various therapeutic categories, for OTC, ANDA and 505(b) (2), NCE and Biosimilars in reputed organizations with repeated track record of achievement
High level Formulation Development skill for LVP.SVP.Tablets, Capsules,Dry Syrup,Liquids, Semisolids for domestic and International markets, QA and Regulatory for USFDA , MCA and semi-regulated markets
Formulation development ,Technology transfer and Production operations ,Quality and compliance expert with track record of successful new products launches , portfolio expansion, Claims substantiation and Regulatory support, Tech transfer and supply chain transition management ,Project and team leadership to drive successful product launches within time and budget.
In recent roles as Senior Director with Johnson and Johnson ( J&J ) have led 10 million USD Formulation R &D project for Early developmentand Late Development ANDA ,manufacturing of clinical supplies for advanced market and Integrated drug product development for Emerging markets of China ,Korea, Taiwan and Mexico; Director Technical and Scientific Affairs with Teva Pharma Assignments with Novartis Healthcare Private Limited as R & D Head India – Global Research & Development Lab for OTC and Pfizer as Director (Head) for Formulation development Global R&D Center for Vet Medicine were successful projects in leadership position of Formulation R&D. Expertise in FMCG Sector as Head of Oral care Technology in India Global Formulation R&D Center, Procter and Gamble as R&D Manager Healthcare and Generics in Ranbaxy, Lupin and Searle.
Have published twenty research publications including four in international journals, US andEuropeanPatent holder across the illustrious career path.
Distinction of launching new products in conventional dosage forms, solids, liquids, sterile and semisolids and New Drug delivery systems covering full span of therapeutic area for infectious, psychiatry, cardiology, virology and biotechnology, pain and HIV, well versed with NDDS and Containment strategies.
An effective communicator with excellent people management/ training skills and strong analytical, problem solving & organizational abilities with proven track record of efficiently working with global partners.
July 2015 to Present: Managing Director Shamisha Resources Management, Ahmedabad and Mumbai
Sept 2013 to July 2015– Director Technical Services and Production operation for Teva Pharma ( Procter &Gamble Teva Joint Venture PGT Healthcare ) , leading a team of 18 Managers /supervisors and Production staff of about 430 by end of 2014, handling commercialization of green field project of 600 crores.
Jan 2012 onwards Gresen Lehmann Group (GLG Singapore) consultant –successfully completed consultancy for Mckinsey, BCG on Pharmaceutical Development
July 2011 to Sep 2011 Senior VP Avesthagen Limited
July 2010 to July 2011 Senior Director Pharmaceutical Development and July 2008 to Feb 2010 Global Formulation R&D Center at Johnson and Johnson
The responsibilities included set up and start up of Pharmaceutical development organization for Chem Pharm , Global NCE Pre formulation and Late development for EU and US and support emerging markets of India , China , Brazil , Mexico .
Asia Drug product development strategy and capability calculations for three Sites, project allocation and transition plan, global SOP, s and processes.
Creating Road Map of Pharmaceutical Development till 2012 and integration
Since Sept 2005 Jan 2008 Novartis Healthcare Private Limited as Formulation R&D Head India – Global OTC Research &Development
- Led the effort in setting up the India Lab from Start up to operational build the team through recruitment and training
- Head count increased to 47, established functions like Product development , Analytical, QA , Regulatory-CMC, Documentation ,CSV , I T Clinical operations , Facility Management , EHS ,Purchase and administration
- The Stability centre having 18 chambers can cater to all the four zones including Brazil.
- Use of LIMS, Empower, SAS and fully validated 21 CFR compliant systems.
- Product design and submissions for ANDA in advanced market domain.
- Clinical operations (Phase III) through CRO (Siro, Lotus, and Reliance Life Sciences) in the area of Generic OTC molecules for advanced market. Studies executed by Protocol preparation , approval ,quality audits and effective relation management , periodic reporting to global Clinical operations at Nyon ( Switzerland )
- Played a key role in introducing Standard procedures (283 new) to make India Lab compliant with Global Quality operations standard and obtained USFDA Registration for the Site. The standards introduced by India Site are adopted by two other global sites. Data generation as per USFDA , EMEA , ANVISA and MCA
- Efficiently led the Information Security and Safety Audits with successful outcome.
- Distinction of leading the Group Quality Audit which is a tough internal standard to meet and India is the only compliant Lab so far.
- Planning and control of Revenue and Capital budget for India Site
HOLDS THE MERIT OF
- US FDA Registration ,Twenty eight Pharmaceutical development and Stability testing projects in the area Conventional Solids , Liquids semi solids and NDDS , Patches
- Clinical operations, Technical writing, CMC Head count expansions within short time of lab operations.
Instrumental in collaborating with other Global Sites and local management to drive superior results.
- Conducted successful studies on major global brands like Excedrin, Vibrocil, Theraflu, and Buckleys & Benefiber and applied the Project Management tools, innovative research based on market feedback. Milestones on delivery of Projects completed on time. Global project teams technical resource on global brands like Benefiber, Theraflu
- Established a successful R&D Centre with high productivity and GMP within short time.
Apr 2004- August 20 05 Pfizer India Limited as Director
- Planning and budgeting for new research center in Formulations and API , won 9 million dollar investment (first ever for the Thane Site )
- Awarded four NCE Enhancement projects in Liquids and solids from Sandwich through bidding process for US and Europe market.
- Formed the core team of R&D Scientists and Managers
- Conducted early development studies for NCE molecules, coordinated pharmacokinetic studies on anthelmentics, Doramectin pour on, Selamectin with Praziquantel spot on formulations.
- Technical liaison with Indian Regulatory Authorities for fast approvals of import of API and formulations.
- Led the effort in establishing the Organization and formulating plans for expansion
- Pivotal in establishing linkages across Pfizer, organization processes for reporting and communication, Project management and control systems, and people development.
Feb1999-March 2004 Colgate Palmolive India Ltd., General Manager-Oral Care
- Technical business support for driving growth in India, Pakistan, Africa and Middle East through new products launches in Oral care technology
- Managed and coordinated largest Anti caries Clinical trials on Oral formulation with Triclosan and Fluoride conducted in India on 6000 children over a period of 24 months through Dentists
- Managed and coordinated Multicentre Clinical trials on Whitening Oral care formulations conducted in India for Indian and Australian market
- Managed and coordinated Clinical trials on formulations with different polishing agents
- Managed and coordinated Clinical trials on Toothpowder and toothbrushes
- Effective coordination with Global Research centre for Protocol preparation, approval, servicing of sample, reporting to Global
- Efficiently liasioned with Government bodies for strategic partnership on future specifications for RM and Finished products pertaining to Oral care.
- Led the effort to design, develop and Re launch major flagship brands Colgate Dental cream five times, Colgate toothpowder three times and Fresh Energy Gel two variants re-launched three times each to claim back the lost market shares (approximately 900 crores business). Regained the lost market share by nine point
- Launching of Low cost formula with Cibaca brand name which resulted in increase in 7% Market share, formulation developed indigenously
- Entry to medium price segment by launching Colgate Herbal
- Led the efforts in the development of several innovative forms of Oral care including stripe formulations, innovative affordable oral care formulation.
- Initiated several cost saving projects and implemented margin improvement programs on formulations.
- Successfully obtained Ayurvedic classification to support pain claim for Herbal dentifrice due for launch.
- Conducted several training programs for management team of manufacturing locations on Quality as certified trainer.
- Spearheaded functions for entry into Low and medium price segments retaining the Colgate Global standards, to compete in emerging markets dominated by local players.
- Herbal segment through launch of Herbal toothpaste
- Pivotal in designing Consumer qualified products to enter new market segment
- Efficiently executed Quality improvement programs for raw material across six manufacturing locations in India and Nepal
- Margin improvement programs on all the major brands like Colgate Dental cream, toothpowder and Gel formulations thereby resulting in huge savings viz. common base Technology for to drive margins, new crystal structure development for Calcium carbonate, process improved for Triclosan manufacture, introduction of liquid form of Sodium lauryl sulphate, powder form of Sodium silicate, use of Natural calcium carbonate in liquid dentifrice
- Developed self-preservation technique for liquid dentifrice named as Gold standard by Piscataway Research center
- Merit of introducing Quality standards and Guidelines in India Technology center
- Participated in designing new plant for toothpaste manufacture
- Designing Specifications for Bureau of Indian Standards for Toothpaste, toothpowder, Sorbitol and Calcium carbonate
- Filed one patent on Coated Natural Calcium Carbonate Oral Care Toothpowder Composition
- Distinction of being committee member on three BIS Committees for PCD 19 for 4 years
- Received Colgate YCMAD Award for innovation four times
- Nominated team members and direct subordinates to win the award 19 times.
Sept ’1997-Jan1999 Searle India Ltd., Senior Manager (Pharmaceutical Development)
·Instrumental in developing, reformulating & launching 12 products within fourteen months. Pivotal in developing
- New products in area of conventional and specialized delivery system in therapeutic segment of cardiovascular, anti diabetic, gastrointestinal, anti-infective, neurological and biotechnology products.
- Dosage forms like tablets, capsules, chewable, sustained release, dry syrups, liquid orals, suspensions using resin technology and injectables.
- Played a key role in setting up a new department for international regulatory submissions, dossiers submitted for twenty molecules to contribute to export business.
July 1994 – Aug 1997 Lupin Laboratories Ltd as Senior Manager (Development)
- Led the effort in launching New Products Division , by developing & launching 8 new Herbal products through a new division of ethically promoted Natural products with 50 Sales personnel
- Limited Phase III Clinicals for Anxiolytic and Appetite Stimulant formulation managed and coordinated through Clininvent
- Periodontical Clinicals conducted and managed in Governmental dental College Mumbai
- Claim support Clinicals on Ayurvedic Uterine tonic (U-Sedate) conducted at KEM Hospital Mumbai and Pune
- Launched products like natural appetite stimulant, oral care, arthritis, rejuvenation, laxatives and digestive
- Developed personal care products for export market, shampoos, hair oils, oral rinses, anti ageing cream all herbal/natural in nature
- Successfully introduced bulk actives for exports, filed international patent on novel process for extraction of Hydroxyl Citric Acid from Garcinia.
Dec1991-June 1994 Ranbaxy Laboratories Ltd., as Product Development Manager
- Successfully developed and launched several conventional and specialty dosage forms as tablets, liquid oral, injectables, creams and led the team of product development scientists for India, Semi regulated markets of CIS , Indonesia , Malyasia and also Europe.
- Managed and coordinated several BA/BE Studies for anti-infective in Ranbaxy and also Therapeutic Drug Monitoring Lab Mumbai.
- Pivotal in supporting export market through regulatory submissions, product development and launch in the designated countries.
- Significantly contributed in documentation for MCA approval.
March 1985-Nov 1991, Procter & Gamble India Ltd., as Research and Development Manager
- Efficiently developed and launched indigenously developed Herbal products in OTC Category in
candy and syrup base
- Actively participated in Clinical trials for OTC products (cough syrup)
- Joining position Research Executive, promoted to Asstt. Manager, further promoted to Manager
Aug 80 -Dec ’84 Indian Institute of Technology, Benares Hindu University as Lecturer
Nov ’78-July ’80 Hamdard College of Pharmacy, University of Delhi as Lecturer
Received Best Girl Student award in High School, University
Merit scholarship National Scholarship CSIR Scholarship –not availed
Memberships : Beureu of Indian Standards 2000-2004, IPA Life Member, CIM Member
Contact details firstname.lastname@example.org, 9820733290,9974672915,07940321865,02225797954
Shamisha Resource Management 331-332 Sobo Centre South Bopal Ahmedabad
Ahmedabad A92 Shaligram 3 Prahladnagar Ahmedabad
Mumbai 1104, Sovereign Hiranandani Gardens Powai Mumbai 400076
////////////Shamisha Resource Managment, Experts in Recruitment, Pharmaceutical , FMCG Consulting, NINA SHARMA